205 North Service Rd. Mississauga, ON, Canada, L5A 1A4. www.rahmatmasjid.com
O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumu'ah [Friday], then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew. (Surah Jumu'ah - Ayah # 9)
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Registration is required for attendance. You MUST register using the given forms. No at-the-door entries will be permitted.
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of illness MUST not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, etc.)
- Those with any pre-existing medical conditions or have traveled in last 14 days, are advised not to attend.
- For safety of our elders, we highly recommend that the elders (above the age of 60) to not attend and pray at home.
- Sisters are kindly asked to pray at home to provide opportunity for our brothers for whom Jumu’ah prayer is mandatory.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to attend at this time.
- Attendees will be required to maintain social distancing of 2M/6 ft. from others, including during prayer. (Please do not hug or shake hands with others.)
- Please ensure you have made Wudhu’ before coming to the Masjid as Washrooms will be closed to reduce infection spread.
- Attendees are required to bring their own Prayer Mats. Even if you will be praying on a chair, bring a prayer mat to sit on while on the chair.
- Attendees are recommended to wear face masks at all times and avoid touching your face.
- Please bring a plastic bag because attendees are required to keep their shoes with them in the bag.
- Attendees are expected to leave at the conclusion of prayers (Sunnah prayers should be performed at home).
Before enrolling, you acknowledge that:
- You will follow the COVID-19 Guidelines listed above when visiting our facilities.
- You will not visit the facility if You have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Your email address will be added to the Rahmat Masjid email list for any future communication and announcements from Masjid Rahmatul-lil-Alameen.